Vaccine effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 transmission to household contacts during dominance of Delta variant (B.1.617.2), the Netherlands, August to September 2021.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Authorsde Gier, Brechje
Backer, Jantien A
Hahné, Susan Jm
van den Hof, Susan
de Melker, Hester E
Knol, Mirjam J
MetadataShow full item record
TitleVaccine effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 transmission to household contacts during dominance of Delta variant (B.1.617.2), the Netherlands, August to September 2021.
Published inEuro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2021 Nov;26(44):pii.2100977
- Vaccine effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 transmission and infections among household and other close contacts of confirmed cases, the Netherlands, February to May 2021.
- Authors: de Gier B, Andeweg S, Joosten R, Ter Schegget R, Smorenburg N, van de Kassteele J, RIVM COVID-19 surveillance and epidemiology team 1,., Hahné SJ, van den Hof S, de Melker HE, Knol MJ, Members of the RIVM COVID-19 surveillance and epidemiology team.
- Issue date: 2021 Aug
- SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant Breakthrough Infection and Onward Secondary Transmission in Household.
- Authors: Yi S, Kim JM, Choe YJ, Hong S, Choi S, Ahn SB, Kim M, Park YJ
- Issue date: 2022 Jan 3
- Community transmission and viral load kinetics of the SARS-CoV-2 delta (B.1.617.2) variant in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals in the UK: a prospective, longitudinal, cohort study.
- Authors: Singanayagam A, Hakki S, Dunning J, Madon KJ, Crone MA, Koycheva A, Derqui-Fernandez N, Barnett JL, Whitfield MG, Varro R, Charlett A, Kundu R, Fenn J, Cutajar J, Quinn V, Conibear E, Barclay W, Freemont PS, Taylor GP, Ahmad S, Zambon M, Ferguson NM, Lalvani A, ATACCC Study Investigators.
- Issue date: 2021 Oct 29
- Impact of Delta Variant and Vaccination on SARS-CoV-2 Secondary Attack Rate Among Household Close Contacts.
- Authors: Ng OT, Koh V, Chiew CJ, Marimuthu K, Thevasagayam NM, Mak TM, Chua JK, Ong SSH, Lim YK, Ferdous Z, Johari AKB, Chen MI, Maurer-Stroh S, Cui L, Lin RTP, Tan KB, Cook AR, Leo PY, Lee PVJ
- Issue date: 2021 Dec
- Effectiveness of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna Vaccines in Preventing SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Nursing Home Residents Before and During Widespread Circulation of the SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617.2 (Delta) Variant - National Healthcare Safety Network, March 1-August 1, 2021.
- Authors: Nanduri S, Pilishvili T, Derado G, Soe MM, Dollard P, Wu H, Li Q, Bagchi S, Dubendris H, Link-Gelles R, Jernigan JA, Budnitz D, Bell J, Benin A, Shang N, Edwards JR, Verani JR, Schrag SJ
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 27