Sacral neuromodulation versus personalized conservative treatment in patients with idiopathic slow-transit constipation: study protocol of the No.2-trial, a multicenter open-label randomized controlled trial and cost-effectiveness analysis.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsHeemskerk, S C M
Rotteveel, A H
Benninga, M A
Baeten, C I M
Masclee, A A M
van Kuijk, S M J
Dirksen, C D
Breukink, S O
MetadataShow full item record
TitleSacral neuromodulation versus personalized conservative treatment in patients with idiopathic slow-transit constipation: study protocol of the No.2-trial, a multicenter open-label randomized controlled trial and cost-effectiveness analysis.
Published inInt J Colorectal Dis 2018; 33(4):493-501
PubliekssamenvattingThe evidence regarding the (cost-)effectiveness of sacral neuromodulation (SNM) in patients with therapy-resistant idiopathic slow-transit constipation is of suboptimal quality. The Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sports has granted conditional reimbursement for SNM treatment. The objective is to assess the effectiveness, cost-effectiveness, and budget impact of SNM compared to personalized conservative treatment (PCT) in patients with idiopathic slow-transit constipation refractory to conservative treatment.
- Cost-effectiveness of sacral neuromodulation for chronic refractory constipation in children and adolescents: a Markov model analysis.
- Authors: van der Wilt AA, Groenewoud HHM, Benninga MA, Dirksen CD, Baeten CGMI, Bouvy ND, Melenhorst J, Breukink SO
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Long-term outcome of intractable constipation treated by sacral neuromodulation: a comparison between children and adults.
- Authors: Janssen PTJ, Meyer YM, Van Kuijk SMJ, Benninga MA, Stassen LPS, Bouvy ND, Melenhorst J, Breukink SO
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Sacral nerve stimulation for intractable constipation.
- Authors: Kamm MA, Dudding TC, Melenhorst J, Jarrett M, Wang Z, Buntzen S, Johansson C, Laurberg S, Rosen H, Vaizey CJ, Matzel K, Baeten C
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- Sacral neuromodulation therapy: a promising treatment for adolescents with refractory functional constipation.
- Authors: van Wunnik BP, Peeters B, Govaert B, Nieman FH, Benninga MA, Baeten CG
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- Sacral neuromodulation in children and adolescents with chronic constipation refractory to conservative treatment.
- Authors: van der Wilt AA, van Wunnik BP, Sturkenboom R, Han-Geurts IJ, Melenhorst J, Benninga MA, Baeten CG, Breukink SO
- Issue date: 2016 Aug